Adventures are great, but sometimes it’s lovely for your character to return home. Here are some of my favourite tracks to listen to when writing a scene like that. Enjoy!
- Merida’s Home – Patrick Doyle
- Tour of the Kingdom – Alan Menken
- The Bell Tower – Alan Menken
- Now We Are Free – Hans Zimmer (This one has words, but they’re not in English so I counted it anyway!)
- Elsa and Anna – Christophe Beck
Let me know what sort of music you enjoy listening to while writing, and whether you would suggest any alternative tracks for this theme.
Thanks for reading, and have a lovely day!